I had somehow forgotten about this… Wow, time flies, my last entry was in January 2013, and now it’s August 2014…
However, I recently decided to write down stuff that I do every day and is new, or kind of new… They say “do a new thing every day that scares you” (but I’m not sure what scares me anymore, I can even deal with cockroaches for the most part)… so I’ve decided to just do “new things” and write them down and see what happens 🙂
New things that I have done in the past few days include (but are not limited to)
– I woke up at 6.15 one day and went running – yes that’s right, that’s before work!
– I woke up at 6.40 on a Saturday to go catch a boat
– I saw a big, big sea turtle swimming just about 20 cms away from me (I think this was the highlight of my summer so far… amazing feeling)
– I went to a couple of places away from Athens that I hadn’t planned months and months ago (as I normally do) and had a really great time
– I took my oldest nephew (almost 10 years old now) for a swim and a chat. I learnt a lot of stuff.
– I drank real cow milk – the real thing, not the thing that comes in a carton – didn’t really like it to be honest 😛
– I tried to do the wheel. For the first time in my life. Yes, that’s right. It worked! Perhaps not too well, but I don’t care, at least I tried it!
– I swam and dived (apparently both “dived” and “dove” are correct) in an underwater cave… Scary at first, purely amazing just seconds later…
There will be more to come…